PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, November 15, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ —
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Travel Insurance in Georgia”
"Travel Insurance in Georgia to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" contains detailed historic and forecast data covering Travel Insurance in Georgia. This databook provides values for key performance indicators such as policies and premiums (gross written premiums, direct written premiums, net written premiums, net earned premiums, net written premiums (% of GWP), insurance penetration (ratio of direct premiums to GDP) and number of active policies), claims & expenses (gross claims and paid claims).
The research handbook provides the up-to-date market data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020. Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency by country and number of active policies are represented in millions.
An insurance policy offered by an accident and health insurer licensed a non-life insurer, for covering trip cancellation or interruption, theft of, or loss to, property such as jewelry, cameras, baggage, or passports while on the trip, and emergency medical and dental expenses during the trip
The total amount of gross written premiums in the travel insurance in Georgia is valued at GELx.xx billion (US$x.xx billion) in 2016, which is an increase of xx.xx% from 2012. The category has recorded a CAGR of xx.xx% during the review period (2012-2016).
Travel Insurance in Georgia to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of Insurance industry in Georgia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Georgia value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Travel Insurance in Georgia to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics provides you with the following:
• Overall values of policies and premiums in the Travel Insurance
• Overall values of claims & expenses in the Travel Insurance
Key points to buy
• Understand the personal accident and health insurance industry covering travel insurance life in Georgia.
• Enhance your knowledge of the market with a breakdown of data including gross written premiums, direct written premiums, net written premiums, net earned premiums, net written premiums (% of GWP), insurance penetration (ratio of direct premiums to GDP) and number of active policies, gross claims and paid claims
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the segment.
• The broad but detailed perspective will help all the companies in the Insurance industry to understand and succeed in the challenging market.
Table of Contents
2 Travel Insurance – Policies and Premiums
3 Travel Insurance – Claims and Expenses
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire