Door Guard launches their Most Secure Keyless, Digital, Smart Door Locks.
BURWOOD EAST, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA, January 10, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Door Guard, a leading provider of Smart Locks have launched their Most Secure Smart Lock featuring a 304 Stainless Steel Mortise Lock Core integrated with a Theft Proof Super B Grade Cylinder. There is a growing demand for Smart Locks that are not only “Smart” but also tough to defend against Break-In and Theft.
The luxury Smart Locks are made out of Die Cast Zinc Alloy body with a Tempered Glass Touch Screen and are available in 2 finishes, Black or Silver. What makes them special and unique is the integration of 5 different technologies for maximum protection, flexibility and unmatched user experience.
The 3 most Unique features of the Smart Lock include:
1. Five Different ways to operate the Smart Lock :
* Bluetooth – Smartphone APP (Android and iOS)
* Biometric – High quality Semi Conductor Fingerprint Sensor
* Access Card – MiFare Smart Cards
* Pin Code – with Multiple Levels of Access via a Tempered Glass Touch Screen Keypad
* Mechanical Keys – For Backup and Emergency use
2. The Smart Lock features a 304 Stainless Steel Mortise Lock Core integrated with a Theft proof Super B Grade Cylinder for your Security and Protection.
3. The Smart Lock can be managed Remotely (from anywhere in the world) without being connected to the Internet, GSM or WiFi.
“We identified 2 major drawbacks with existing Smart Locks. First, traditionally, Smart Locks are based on a Single Latch or a Single DeadBolt locking technology which are not as Secure and Robust as a Mortise Lock Core. Second, The Smart Locks need to be connected to the Internet/WiFi or GSM Network for Remote Management. (A lot of B&B properties or Rental Holiday Homes don’t have any connectivity because of their remote location). We have successfully addressed both the drawbacks and are thrilled to launch this unique and premium Smart Lock.”, says Hass Shah, Director of Door Guard Pty Ltd.
Door Guard is an Australian Owned and Operated Company based in Victoria and is a leading provider of Digital, Electronic, Keyless Smart Door Locks with advanced Remote Management capabilities. Door Guard offers a variety of Smart Door Locks with DeadBolt, Latch/Lever, or Mortise locking mechanisms.
Read our Blog on Smart Locks.
Door Guard Pty Ltd
email us here
Manage Access to your Property from Anywhere in the World without connecting your Smart Lock to Internet or WiFi. Smart, Secure, Convenient
Source: EIN Presswire